Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Recap

Although training this winter has been a bit challenging, February was a pretty good month all and all. I still got some workouts in, and the times for my repeats are getting a bit faster. I also managed my first 20-miler in about a year's time, and it didn't feel half bad. I've started incorporating some weight lifting into the mix (lighter weight with higher reps) after one of my training partners threw out his back. That scared the crap out of me (my back locks up from time to time, although not nearly as badly as his did), so I decided to stop talking about lifting weights and doing more core exercises and actually do it before I wound up like him! On to Daniel's "longer interval" phase... my least favorite of the four. [training log]
Total: 229 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment